NATURAL HEALING SOURCES:
Hydrosulfuric water (80 mg/l) like “Мatsesta
(improves the circulation, activates the metabolism, increases the resistance of the body, stimulates hormone functions, has antibacterial effect)
Sodium chloride water (54 mg/l) like “Моrshyn”
(improves the regenerative processes in gastrointestinal tract, and metabolism)
(improves the protective mechanisms of compensatory reactions)
(improves the blood circulation of joints and vertabras, decreases the imflammation process there and the pain syndrome, renews the cartilaginous tissue, improves skin condition and the microcirculation in blood vessels)
MEDICAL PROFILE OF MEDOBORY:
Diseases of the locomotor system
(hernia, rheumatoid arthritis, polyarthritis, arthrosis, osteochondrosis)
Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver
(gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, hepatitis, сholecystitis, cholangitis)
Diseases of the skin
(eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis)
Peripheral and central nervous system
Diseases of the circulatory system
(Hypertension, angioneurosis, chronic thrombophlebitis)
Diseases of the endocrine system
(diabetes, thyroid disease, obesity)
Diseases of bones, muscles, ligaments
Inflammatory gynecological diseases
TREATMENTS AT MEDOBORY:
Staying in a bath with sulfur water improves heart function, lowers high blood pressure, improves metabolism, reduces or causes the disappearance of various inflammatory processes, dilates peripheral arteries and heart arteries, enhances hair growth, strengthens intervertebral cartilaginous discs, restores joints.
This procedure helps to prevent and treat osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism, hypertension, atherosclerosis, rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis, skin diseases, genital diseases, balances the immune and nervous systems.
Patients with diabetes have lower sugar levels. Women with gynecological diseases get better ovarian functioning.
Hydrogen sulfide baths are used to treat the diseases of the cardiovascular system – arterial hypertension (I-II grades), heart attack, coronary heart disease and others. They effectively help with diseases of peripheral vessels: obliterative endarteritis, Raynaud’s disease, varicose veins, thrombophlebitis.
Metabolism gets moving. This factor is used to treat psoriasis, eczema, neurodermatitis, dermatitis. Hydrogen sulfide also has a positive effect on the endocrine system.
Staying in such a bath promotes relaxation and soothing, due to the evaporation of coniferous extract. The glycerin component softens skin.
Coniferous glycerin baths improve the condition of the cardiovascular system and gastrointestinal tract.
“Dry” baths are suitable for those who have heart disease. After all, problems with the heart and blood vessels preclude the possibility of the immersion into water. Dry gas in this case is a great alternative. This procedure is also prescribed for patients with high blood pressure. The gas improves the resistance and elasticity of blood vessels. Thanks to the course of procedures, remission can be achieved.
Baths also have a cosmetic effect. They affect the aging process in the body. In addition, there is a positive effect on the immune system. Carbon dioxide increases the body’s resistance to viruses and infections.
This procedure is also effective for beating the chronic fatigue syndrome, chronic bronchitis, weight loss and cellulite (gas improves skin regeneration and smoothes it).
-osteochondrosis in remission and subacute period, osteoarthritis,
-ankylosing spondylitis (not above the average level of activity),
-arthritis, bursitis, tendovaginitis, periarthritis,
-consequences of injuries, bone fractures;
-contractures of joints,
-trauma of the spine and spinal cord, peripheral nerves,
-dysautonomia, neuroses, climax syndromе
-hypertension of the 1-2 grade, coronary heart disease 1-2 FC,
-rheumatism in the inactive phase, atherosclerosis;
-bronchial asthma in remission, chronic obstructive bronchitis;
-dyskinesia of the biliary tract, cholecystitis;
– psoriasis, chronic seborrheic and microbial eczema.
After such a bath, the work of the sebaceous glands is regulated, almost all fungal infections disappear, scratches and inflammation heal faster. These baths also treat joint diseases.
External consumption of beer has an anti-stress effect, also helps in the treatment of psoriasis, cellulite and rashes, supports the regenerative ability of the skin, improves blood circulation.
Beer baths have the ability to relax and soothe the body, help to regulate blood pressure and sweating, cell renewal (rejuvenation) and weight loss.
Staying in a tube of sulfur water improves heart function, lowers high blood pressure, improves metabolism, reduces or eliminates the manifestations of various inflammatory processes, dilates peripheral arteries and arteries of the heart, enhances hair growth, strengthens intervertebral cartilaginous discs, restores joints .
This treatment helps to prevent and treat osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism, arterial hypertension, atherosclerosis, rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis, skin diseases, genitals diseases, balancing the immune and nervous systems.
• nervous overload, stress, depression, chronic fatigue, asthenia, sleep disorders
• metabolic disorders, figure correction when there is obesity, cellulite
• cerebral palsy, dysautonomia, stage 1 hypertension
• arthritis, muscle and joint pain, muscle paresis, osteochondrosis, osteoarthritis, the period after injury and other diseases of the muscle skeleton system
- treatment of neuroses. Water regulates the processes of excitation and inhibition of the central nervous system, relieves fatigue, relaxes and calms, regulates blood supply to the brain.
- the only sport that is indicated for the treatment of joint diseases and osteochondrosis. Swimming relieves muscle spasms, improves lymph flow, reduces joint swelling and promotes tissue regeneration.
- Intervertebral hernias: due to the strengthening of the muscular corset of the back, the damaged vertebrae are relieved and, in some cases, the patient can do without surgery.
- rehabilitation after injuries and recovery. Restoring muscle tone, strengthening the muscular and vertebral skeleton and, as a result, reducing pain allowing a person to gradually increase activity.
• stabilization of blood pressure, improving blood circulation.
- treatment and prevention of diseases of the cardiovascular system, such as hypertension, dysautonomia, atherosclerotic vascular disease.
- recommended for bronchitis and bronchial asthma.
- varicose veins are counterindication to many sports, especially strength training. However, in the water the veins relax, blood circulation is normalized, and the horizontal position of the body promotes the outflow of blood from the legs, reducing the additional load on them.
- developing the coordination of movements, strengthening the muscular corset and reducing the load on the spine. Therapeutic swimming is one of the effective methods of treating posture defects and back diseases.
Jacuzzi is a quick way to lose weight by stimulating the breakdown of fats, and a way to form a nice figure by reducing cellulite and fat deposits.
Motor functions are restored, mobility is increased, the accumulated heaviness and tendency to spasms are removed. The relaxation of tissues under the influence of massage in warm water increases its effectiveness.
The walls of blood vessels under the influence of hydromassage restore their elasticity and strengthen, the work of lymphatic and venous blood circulation is activated. Blood circulation improves, therefore, the work of the heart is activated. Metabolism increases, and the body’s defense system is activated, improving the overall condition of the body.
Underwater massage exfoliates the skin, removing dead cells. The skin is saturated with oxygen, the structure and color of the skin improves, its tone increases, the blood supply to the skin increases. The release of toxins from the body is increased, and the supply of nutrients is increased.
Hydromassage sessions are extremely useful during the stressful periods for the body – in autumn and spring.
• diseases in the pathogenesis the most important of which are connected with the dysregulation of functions (hypertensive and hypotonic diseases, neuroses, etc.)
• diseases in which the exercise can increase the body’s adaptive capacity (paresis, diseases of the locomotor apparatus of various etiologies, etc.)
• all diseases in which it is necessary to stimulate the regeneration of body tissues (consequences of injuries, myocardial infarction etc.)
• Optimization of physiological functions, including immunity
• Improving geodynamics, namely blood and lymph circulation
• Achieving stress-simulating thermoregulation
• Improving energy exchange
• Sedative and anti-inflammatory effects
• Removal of toxins from the body (detoxification)
It has local analgesic, anti-inflammatory and anti-edematous effects, by increasing the muscle tone, strengthening tendon reflexes, accelerating arterial blood flow, relieving fatigue.
This method is also based on the effect on the relevant segmental areas of the sole of the foot with the following: local and generalized reactions, normalization of the function of internal organs, normalization of blood circulation, elimination of muscle spasm.
Enhances the body’s defense, strengthens immune system, stimulates interferon production. This treatment is a prevention to bacterial and virus interventions. Emotional state is improving, irritability is relieved, sleep regime is regulated. That is why this shower is prescribed in case of fatigue, stress, depression, chronical fatigue, the initial stage of dysautonomia.
It affects not only the skin as a regular shower, but also the underskin fiber, the muscle tissue and some internal organs. The tone of the skin is increased, it is smoothed and it is regenerated quicker. The metabolism is increased and the toxins are removed due to the strong pressure of water.
- rectal cracks
- chronical constipation
- female genitals illnesses
It treats the diseases of the nervous system. It improves blood circulation, accelerates metabolism and tones the body. It also helps with fatigue and migraines. The procedure is also recommended for nervous breakdowns, excessive irritability, depression, neurasthenia.
This treatment relaxes the muscles after long hours of seated work and stimulates the blood running.
It is useful for treating the locomotor apparatus diseases.
After a few sessions, the skin becomes supple and one can feel a burst of energy. Moreover, the stress levels are lowered.
Healing applications and wrapping:
- chronic inflammatory diseases and traumas of peripheric nervous system
- chronic inflammatory diseases and injuries of locomotor apparatus system, ligaments, muscles
- trophic ulcers and, slow-healing wounds, burns at the hem stage (to prevent the formation of rough hems and contractures)
- chronic cholecystitis, gastritis, colitis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer in the stage of fading exacerbation and remission
- chronic inflammatory female diseases
This treatment has anti-inflammatory, resorption and trophic-regenerative effects.
It is efficient for the illnesses of the locomotor apparatus and the rehabilitation after the traumas. They are more efficient than the traditional medication thanks to their biogenic components.
Honey is known for its regenerating, drainage and bactericidal effect, it intensely nourishes and renews cells , improves circulation, improves the metabolism, promotes the breakdown of fats, cleans the skin of the toxins, and also increases the suppleness and elasticity of the skin, relieves from stretch marks and prevents cellulite.
The wrapping improves the blood running. It widens the pores and takes away the toxins that poison your body. Fatigue is gone, edemas are gone, the heaviness in the legs is gone. The skin becomes silky soft. Sleep and mood are getting better, the nervous system calms down.
Anti-inflammatory, resorption, trophic regenerative effects
Efficient for the diseases of locomotor system and for the rehabilitation after the traumas
Arthritis and polyarthritis; rheumatic, infectious (except tuberculosis), traumatic diseases, spine diseases of the not tuberculosis origin (spondylitis, ankylosing spondylitis, spondylosis), mainly in chronic stage; inflammatory and post-traumatic diseases of bones, muscles, tendons.
Stomach duodenal ulcers, parasites bowel colibacteriosis, spasms, convulsions, epilepsy, paralysis, asthma, laryngitis, bronchitis, migraine, crop, hair loss, eczema, seborrhea, dermatitis, rheumatic pains, otitis, sinusitis, hepatitis, conjunctivitis, proctitis, cystitis, cirrhosis, gout, jaundice, rickets.
Alcoholism and painful periods, lack of vitamin C, flatulence (gas storage), bloating, etc. Also nervousness, depression, backache, renal colic, renal stones etc .
- digestive system illnesses in remission stage (chronic colitis syndrome, irritable bowel, constipation and dysbacteriosis, biliary dyskinesia, chronic cholecystitis, chronic pancreatitis, chronic gastroduodenitis, stomach and duodenum ulcer)
- dermatitis of various etiology, furunculosis, pyodermia, psoriasis
- cosmetological problems (acne, premature aging of the skin, cellulite)
- endocrine diseases (obesity , diabetes)
- chronic inflammatory diseases of the pelvic organs (prostatitis , adnexitis, vulvovaginitis, cystitis) in remission
- autoimmune signs (headache, fatigue, non-motivated loss of energy , bad body odour)
- signs of immune system disorders (frequent colds), detox in the comprehensive treatment of alcoholism and drug addiction, for some cancer patients (e.g. after the breast cancer treatment).
- spine distortions with and without nerve disorders
- lumbar pain syndrome when the joints are wounded
- overload of the muscles
- degenerative disorders of the spine (arthrosis, spondylosis, osteochondrosis)
Neck traction is also possible.
This treatment allows to get rid of the pain of various etiology – (either mechanical (traumas, degenerative destruction of the discs) or a compressive one (a pinched nerve). Water helps to ease the muscle tension and the distance between the vertebra grows quicker, also easing the pain from the pinching. Water and stretching is a nice combo as it’s useful for the vessels and it makes the blood run quicker in the sick area.
- ankylosing spondylitis (initial stage)
Muds have anti-inflammatory, dissolving and trophic-regenerative effects
Due to the presence of biogenic components, muds can be more efficient than medication.
This kind of treatment is indicated for the female and male diseases in remission.
- inflammatory processes
- periods disorders
- hormonal infertility
- not being able to bear a child while being pregnant
- periods disorders
- dysbacteriosis of vagina
- ovarian hypofunction
- seaming processes
- deviation of the uterus
- perisalpingitis and salpingitis
- metroendometritis and perimetritis
- chronic prostatitis
- erectile dysfunction
The maximum effect of massage is given on the muscle tissues. Depending on the type of movement it allows, massage can relax the muscles compressed by muscle tension, give them the flexibility, take away the weakness and get rid of the pain.
Honey is known for its regenerating, drainage and bactericidal effect, it intensely nourishes and renews cells, improves circulation, improves the metabolism, promotes the breakdown of fats, cleans the skin of the toxins and also increases the suppleness and elasticity of the skin, relieves from the stretch marks and prevents cellulite.
Has a toning effect, promotes deep relaxation, stimulates the lymph run and the circulation of blood in the muscles, relieves the tensions and the pain in the muscles, ligatures and joints.
Helps with neuralgia pain, arthritis, rheumatism, headache, migraines, period pain, improves the condition of the skin . Some kinds of aromatic oils have antimicrobial effects, also antifungal and antiviral effects, purify the body and detox it.
- creams and masks become more effective as they penetrate into the skin better
- deals with age-related changes (sagging skin, wrinkles, uneven contour of the face etc.)
- removing the dead cells of epidermis
- prevents the swelling of the face, being pale and having acne
- relaxing the facial muscles
- normalization of metabolism in cells,
- improving blood circulation,
- facilitating the removal of metabolic products and assisting the breathing of the skin
- resistance to blood stasis,
- muscle strengthening,
- the skin remains smooth for a long period of time,
- the face looks toned, fresh and healthy
• Increased blood flow, body cells get better nutrition and more air is transported to them
• Acceleration of lymph flow, cleansing the body of toxins and excess fluid
• Muscle relaxation
• Improving the sebaceous and sweat glands
• Production of elastin and collagen in the skin
• Active breaking o fat deposits
• Immunomodulatory effect
• Removal of pain syndromes
Various types of sauna:
- reducing the blood pressure
- improvement of kidney work
- spine illnesses
- metabolism balancing
- cleansing the skin
- dealing with stress
- helps to improve the cardio-vascular system functioning (after heart attacks and strokes)
- helps dealing with the disorders of the nervous system and the urinary tract system
- arthritis and seams
- injuries, stretching and swelling
- diseases of ears and throat
- menopause relief
Helps dealing with winter depression when there is a lack of sun
Under the action of ultraviolet light, the consumption of oxygen by the tissues is increased and vitamin D is synthesized. It strengthens the bones and muscles. Solarium disinfects the skin, reduces the pores and acne.
Healing Physical Training:
- disorders of the locomotor apparatus
- rehabilitation after surgery
- neurological diseases
- rehabilitation after the traumas
- heart and lungs diseases
- digestive system disorders
- general strengthening of the body
- joints and spine diseases
- prevention and treatment of the cardio-vascular and pulmonary system diseases
- prevention and treatment of the diseases, especially seasonal, when contacting the infected ones
- slowing the aging processes
- cardio-vascular diseases (atherosclerosis, hyperlipidemia with or without obesity, arterial hypertension, coronary heart disease, cardiomyopathy)
- pulmonary illnesses (pneumonia,bronchitis, bronchial asthma, bronchiectasis, silicosis, pulmonary fibrosis)
- digestive disorders (gastritis and ulcer disease, chronic pancreatitis), liver diseases (hepatitis, cirrhosis), biliary tract diseases, chronic enteritis, colitis, dysbacteriosis, lambliasis, helminthiasis)
- carbs prevailing the diet, lack of protein, consuming of nitrites, nitrates, compounds of lead, mercury, cadmium, excessive calories consumption, saturated fat rich foods consumption and cholesterine-rich products consumption
- infectious-toxic processes
- longterm medications therapy
- physiotherapy, laser therapy, blood irradiation therapy, the excess of infra-red UV radiation
- chronic stress (psycho-emotional overload, work in extreme and unfavourable climate conditions)
- hypodynamics and conversely, intensive physical training
- unfavourable industrial ecological situation: the influence of various chemical toxic substances, heavy metals, nitrogen oxide, ozone oxide, carbohydrates, quartz dust
upper respiratory tract diseases
It makes the flow of blood to the mucous membrane of the upper respiratory tract, renews its function and relieves the pain in that area.
- chronic lung diseases that go together with bronchial obstruction, disorders of the secretion and the release of phlegm, attacks of cough and short breath.
- chronic non-obstructive bronchitis
- acute obstructive bronchitis
- bronchial asthma
- recurrent bronchitis
- chronic inflammatory diseases of nose, throat and upper respiratory tract
- pulmonary and pulmonary-intestinal forms of mucoviscidosis in the period of compensation and subcompensation
- spine diseases
- joint diseases
- post-traumatic conditions
- diseases of peripheral and central nervous system (extrapyramidal and other movement disorders, injury of separate nerves, nerve roots, plexus, polyneuropathy, myopathy, cerebral palsy and other paralytic syndromes disorders of vegetative nervous system)
- locomotor apparatus diseases (gout, rheumatoid arthritis, polyosteoarthritis, scoliosis, osteochondrosis, spondylosis, ankylosing spondylitis, the injuries of intervertebral discs)
- ear diseases and the diseases of the mastoid part of the temporal bone, rhinitis, tonsillitis, pharyngitis, sinusitis, laryngitis, adenoiditis
- cardio – vascular system diseases (hypertension, hypertension disease affecting primarily heart and kidneys, secondary hypertension, angina, coronary heart disease, cardiomyopathy, arteriosclerosis, phlebitis, thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, capillary diseases)
- urological and gynecological diseases
- skin diseases (atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis, urticaria)
- respiratory diseases (bronchitis, emphysema, asthma)
- digestion disorders (stomatitis, gastric ulcer, hepatitis, cholecystitis, biliary dyskinesia)
- endocrine system diseases (diabetes)
- peripheral nervous system diseases with pain syndrome ( neuralgia, neuritis, radiculitis, plexopathy, neuro myositis, causalgia)
- vegetative nervous system disorders (Raynaud’s disease)
- hypertension disease of I – II grade
- respiratory diseases (chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma)
- digestive disorders (functional stomach disorders, gastric and duodenal ulcers, reflux esophagitis, dyskinetic constipation, biliary dyskinesia); joints diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, deforming arthrosis, periarthritis)
- chronic inflammatory female diseases, chronic prostatitis
- impotence of a functional nature
- peripheric nervous system diseases with pain syndrome
- neurosensory hearing disorders
- nonallergic rhinitis
- sleep disorders
- climax neuroses
- varicose veins
- trophic wounds
- inflammatory diseases of the genitals
- сhronic inflammatory and degenerative locomotor system illnesses,
- vertebrogenic pain syndrome,
- spinal artery syndrome,
- weakening of pelvic floor muscles – not being able to hold urine
- consequences of closed head brain injuries
- illnesses and injuries of perypheric nervous system
- diabetic polyneuropathy, vegetative neuroses
- coronary heart disease, post-stroke cardio sclerosis, obliterating vascular atherosclerosis
- fractures of bones, osteomyelitis
- illnesses of the ear, throat or nose
- wounds, burns
diseases of the nasopharynx area
Used in gynecology, urology and otolaryngology. The electromagnetic field increases the blood flow in thementioned areas. It stimulates the metabolism, provides more oxygen, activates local immunity. The warming effect of this treatment increases the efficiency of the antibiotics and medication in the body, therefore, the treatment is enhanced and there is a low chance for the illness to come back. The disease is healed 2-2,5 times quicker with this treatment.
- consequences of injuries and the diseases of the locomotor apparatus, including : osteochondrosis with neurological symptoms, fractures of bones, subacute osteomyelitis, acute myositis , rheumatoid arthritis, poliarthritis, tendovaginitis, epicondylitis, osteoarthritis of reactive synovitis
- joint diseases : arthritis in the acute stage, periarthritis, aggravation of the chronic arthritis and arthrosis – arthritis;
- consequences of spinal cord and peripheral nerve injuries;
- diseases of the soft tissues, tendons, bruises, progressive muscle dystrophy;
- acute and chronic inflammatory processes, including the ones with the dung, if there are ways for the dung to come out as with the locomotor apparatus diseases and with the skin and cellular tissue diseases: furuncle, carbuncle, abscess, hidradenitis, felon, phlegmon, frostbite and trophic wounds;
- vessels diseases: obliterating endarteritis, Raynaud’s disease;
- diseases and pathological processes of the peripheric nervous system: neuralgia, radiculitis, phantom pain
- inflammation of the respiratory organs
- inflammatory diseases of the throat and cold
- inflammatory processes of the digestive system;
- inflammatory gynecological and urological diseases
- dental inflammation after surgery and the treatment of purulent diseases
Healing drinks and mineral water:
- has diuretic effect
- rarefies the urine
- enhances the regenerative processes in the digestive system
- increases the metabolism
We have herbal teas for these cases:
- For Diabetes
- Decreased stomach acidity
- thyroid gland disease
- prevents the development of atherosclerosis
- reduces the risk of heart attacks, strokes
- reduces the level of cholesterol
- prevents cardio-vascular diseases, as well as treating it, preventing the recurrence
- body detoxing
- digestive disorders
- chronic fatigue
- chronic atrophic gastritis with reduced acid-forming function of the stomach in the state of unstable and stable remission
- chronic non-atrophic gastritis with increased and preserved acid-forming function of the stomach in the state of unstable and stable remission
- chronic diseases of the gall bladder in the state of unstable and stable remission
- chronic pancreatitis in the state of unstable and stable remission
- chronic colitis and the irritable bowel syndrome in the state of unstable and stable remission
- chronic pyelonephritis in the state of unstable and stable remission
- uric acid diathesis in the state of unstable and stable remission
- states that are accompanied by the disorders of adaptive reactions
Healing with bee products:
- infectious arthritis
- multiple sclerosis
- rheumatoid arthritis
- vascular diseases
- prostate adenoma
- bronсhial asthma
- acute and chronic bronchitis
- rhinitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, rhinosinusitis, laryngotracheitis, tonsillitis
- pneumonias in times of recovering
- preventions of surgery complications
- psychogenic shortness of breath, asthenia
- atopic dermatitis
- bronсhial asthma, pollinosis, acute and chronic bronchitis, rhinitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, tracheitis, rhinosinusitis
- atopic dermatitis
- hypertension, dysautonomia, coronary heart disease
- depressions, insomnia, migraines, phobias, stroke consequences, neuropathy
- osteochondrosis, arthritis, arthrosis, myositis, tendovaginitis, myogenic contractions
- running nose
- inflammation of the mucous membranes of the nose and throat
- weak immunity
- spine illnesses: osteochondrosis, spondyloarthrosis, scoliosis, herniated spine
- joints illnesses: arthritis, arthrosis, ‘tennis elbow’(epicondylitis), patellofemoral pain syndrome
- plantar fasciitis
- flat foot
- kidney stone disease
- sport rehabilitation
- osteochondrosis, arthrosis, arthritis, spastic paraparesis, myositis, neuralgia, pressure sores
- biliary dyskenesia, chronic cholecystisis, chronic pancreatitis, gastric and duodenal ulcers
- dyscirculatory encephalopathy, hyper- and hypotension, transitory ischemic attack
- lymphostasis, varicose veins , Raynaud’s disease, obliterating endarteritis, diabetic angiopathy, obliterating atherosclerosis
- diabetes, obesity, cellulite
- physical and mental pressure, chronic fatigue syndrome
- treatment of fractures consequences, stretches and ligament ruptures, burn disease
- aesthetic treatments: skin rejuvenating, losing weight
- Rheumatism and rheumatic diseases of soft tissues
- Osteochondrosis and other pathological spine changes, collagenosis, spondylitis
- neurosis, migraine, sleep disorders, radiculitis
- cellulite, general rejuvenating of the body, and prevention, age issues prevention, face skin metabolism improving, smoothing wrinkles, skin rejuvenating
- strengthening and treatment of hair issues
- treatment of skin defects, including burn disease, dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, neurodermitis
- impotence, potency increasing, restoring and strengthening of erection
- psycho-emotional sphere disorders treatment, renewing the functional state
- obesity, thyroid and immune disorders
- chronic bronchitis, tracheitis in remission
- chronic hepatitis, gastric duodenitis, colitis, pancreatitis in remission
- cold and flu prevention, stress and its consequence prevention (insomnia, depression, loss of appetite)
- immunity strengthening, renewing metabolism
- thrombophlebitis, varicose veins, hemorrhoids
- prostatitis, prostate adenoma, kidney stone disease
- hypertension , coronary heart disease, cardiosclerosis, atherosclerosis, peripheric vessels disease, neurocirculatory dystonia
- maxillary sinusitis , frontal sinusitis , ethmoiditis
- psoriasis, neurodermitis, eczema, acne, scars, furunculosis
- obesity, gout
- constipation , cholecystitis, biliary dyskinesia, gallstone disease, colitis, pancreatitis
- dyscirculatory, venous, toxic encephalopathy, intracranial hypertension, migraine, neuritis, radiculitis, polyneuropathy, epilepsy, autonomic disorders, neuroses, headache, insomnia, neuralgia, hernia of intervertebral discs
- arthrosis, osteochondrosis, posttraumatic injuries of bones and joints
- inflammatory processes of pelviс cavity bodies, varicose veins of small pelvis, climax, ovarian dysfunction, seaming processes, dysmenorrhea
- gastrointestinal tract diseases (hypo- and antacid gastritis, biliary dyskinesia, chronic cholecystitis, dyspancreatism, intestinal dyskinesia or constipation)
- kidney disease (uric salt and uric acid diathesis)
- nervous and cardio-vascular system (asthenia of central nervous system, dysautonomia, atherosclerosis)
- diseases of the endocrine system (diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism)
- skin diseases
- prevention of dental diseases
- makes better the overall well-being
- stimulating senses and better perceiving of oneself
- strengthening the renewing powers of the body
- strengthening the immune system